Student Quote of the Week

Student quote of the week

' Now my life is complete'...After Shann received the highly anticipated Percy Jackson book!


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Questions answered!

Hi gang!

I've received some questions regarding the Biome project so here are your clarifications:

1. THe project only has one of your two biomes - you are comparing the other biome in your analysis
2. You can put more than one characteristic on your playing cards.
3. General adaptations do not have to be different from specific adaptations
4. All the knowledge requirements from the rubric MUST BE ON YOUR QUILT OR BOARD GAME.


Let me know if you have any more questions!

2 comments:

  1. hey i finished all of the ixl stuff. I got a 90 on D3 a 91 on D5 and a 100 on E2. I am so proud of myself :).


    -Elijah:)

    ReplyDelete