Student Quote of the Week

Student quote of the week

' Now my life is complete'...After Shann received the highly anticipated Percy Jackson book!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

For my adivsory and anyone else that needs this!

Hi gang,

Tomorrow ALL of your reflections are due for your portfolio!

Here is a link to the portfolio entry slip - YOU MUST HAVE 6 DONE!

Reading
Writing
Research
MST
Visual Arts/Performing arts (6ers are still waiting on theirs)
1 choice piece - FFl, Spanish, Choice piece.

YOU GUYS ARE DOING AMAZINGLY WELL! I am so proud of all of you! GET IT DONE! So we can celebrate!

Ms. T

3 comments:

  1. i tried to print one but it just keeps saying "THE REQUESTED URL IS TOO LARGE", to which I add, "THATS POOP"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to post it again! sorry hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually I'll email it to your mom. That way she can download it and print it.

    ReplyDelete