Student Quote of the Week

Student quote of the week

' Now my life is complete'...After Shann received the highly anticipated Percy Jackson book!


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday fun field trip!

Hello darlings! We had a great time on the field trip today! A few reminders and helpful hints:

6ers! if you need more assistance dividing decimals here is a WONDERFUL LINK if you cannot find your family!

Also remember that you have IXL standards due for the week!
0.1
0.4
0.5

If you finish those then do:
0.2
0.6
0.7

7ers! Remember your projects are due on Friday! I hope you are working on them! Until tomorrow my darlings!!

Ciao!
Ms. T

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! For the prescription drugs 3 point project, I used an ad from the internet, instead of one of the classroom ones. (Oops! I forgot!) So tomorrow in class, should I just re-do it with one of those ads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that's fine! you can use the one from the internet.

    ReplyDelete