Student Quote of the Week

Student quote of the week

' Now my life is complete'...After Shann received the highly anticipated Percy Jackson book!


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday wonderment!

OK Team! Today we got a great amount done! Here is the agenda!

7ers:
1. Assessment on Direct and Indirect proportion!
2. Learning algebraic expression worksheet! Woohoo!
3. Let's do more tomorrow! Can you solve this? what is 15 less than three times a number

6ers
1. Why a histogram is sometimes better to portray data than a stem and leaf plot!
2. Starting to formulate our survey questions - 18 to 6 GREAT questions that you can use to collect data and make 6 AMAZING graphs!

CORRECTIONS TO THE COW KNOWLEDGE

For 6th grade you do not have to do R.11
7th grade you do not have to do 0.11 and 0.15!

Ella please give me a GMAT question! You have such amazing books we have to make use of them!

Until tomorrow my darlings!

2 comments:

  1. 3-15x is the answer to the agebraic expression.
    -Asa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

    ReplyDelete